Fun in the Sun

I know, I know, we haven't posted in a while.
We have been rather busy these hot, hot, hot (HOT!) July days.
Sonic helped throw a graduation party yesterday,
and moves in less than a week!!
I, as befitting my Master Yoda status, have been protecting the children of the world
from drowning.
of course.
And I move in a week and two days
Not that I am counting.
(who me? of course not!)

So, I have some pictures to share with y'all.
My friends are touring Italy for the week so I am looking after their pool and garden.
Sadly yesterday I went to water their garden,
in the seven minutes from my house to theirs,
it started drizzling.
It stopped before I got there... only to realize I had forgotten the keys.
I hopped the fence - delicately! 
(being a lady and all in a Sunday skirt)
only to start watering the garden
and have it start raining on me.

However!
All of this, cucumbers, tomatoes, and zucchini have come from their garden
I want to make pickles with these cucumbers...

And with zucchini not pictured above, 
I made these delights
chocolate zucchini cupcakes
(they have vanilla cream icing to go on top
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and of course they are gluten-, dairy-, and soy- free!)

My family went to barnes and nobles yesterday....

look at these gems!
A builder's guide to building everything Harry Potter out of legos!

This does not need explaining.
(its a yoda figure with a book of yoda wisdom)

I hope you are having fun in the sun
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate