Toe Nails

This is one of those crazy reflections that begs the question how ever did you come up with that!? However, the answer is quite simple, lack of sleep and an interesting life.

See, despite the crazinesses of life, some things, such as painted toe nails, last a whole lot longer than you ever think they will.

(In thinking about this, it's seems rather obvious that painted toe nails which are almost always covered by socks and/or shoes would not chip so quickly, however in the state of mind that I mentioned before, it seemed rather spectacular that despite the mental/emotional/spatial week(s) that I have had, my toe nails are still the same color they were three weeks ago.

It all rather puts me in the mind to quote the matrix: "some things change, and some things never do."

Its all Very Profound.
I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate