Don't get the wagon stuck, bloodstains, and other adventures oftheCharacters Crew

So this marvelous weekend with Sonic consisted of:

1. Some hiking (read here, through the woods near Parth Galen where Boromir dies in the Lord of the Rings series, over some raging rivers where we did not get our supply wagon stuck and thus did not die like in Oregon Trail, around the ever elusive Paradise Falls from Up, and over rock climbing challenges)

2. An adventure in hitting ones head on a kitchen cabinet and 5 minutes later realizing the ice pack had blood on it

3. Two different kinds of cake! (that would be marble pound cake and pumpkin ginger cake)

4. Seeing a lovely, on the mountain, rendition of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5. Some thing good and funny that I was going to share here, but since have completely forgotten. Oh well, a lot of things have gone out the window since hitting my head... enjoy the pictures!

An interesting trail sign!

One of the many forded rivers

I'm not quite sure why I took this picture... what do you see in it?

I am convinced I caught an Ent smoking a pipe in this picture. 

An odd rock. 
I hope you enjoy this picture.


Waterfall!

All in all
we had a good time.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate