Jerusalem, Jerusalem! Next year in Jerusalem!

I have big news!
I received a partial scholarship to go study in...
you guessed it!
Jerusalem!
Boy, you are smart! ;)

I recently received word that this gluten, dairy, soy free voyager will be allowed to study at St. George's College in Jerusalem. I will be taking a two week class on the Palestine of Jesus. It basically is a tour of the places in and around Jerusalem where Jesus was in the gospels. I am totally excited about this opportunity to learn about the area and to let the land enliven my experience of the Good News Story. I am also thrilled to be able to expand my knowledge and use of my Hebrew skills. I will have more news about this in the future (ie. more blog posts!), since we are in the beginning stages of planning.

Also, while I have been given a partial scholarship, I am still in need of money to cover the air fare and some travel expenses. If you would like to donate to my journey and education, please visit my fundraising site: Donations! I will be doing some other fundraising as well, and I can almost guarantee postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate