Love Has Tainted The Waters

So, I thought today I might tackle something real and serious.
Or really serious.
Or maybe not so serious at all.
Love.
In a sort of tipsy state last night at headquarters, the conversation inadvertently, inexplicably, as it always does, turned to the subject of relationships. It seems we at headquarters have people and the convoluted, complex workings and networkings of relationships of those specific people on the brain.

As I am not a sociologist of any means, nor do I care to deal with the Board of Ethics at this time in order to do 'real' testing on humans, I am only allowed to generally say that despite everything that humans say and do, they all exhibit that one need of love.

Would you care to argue?

I have seen that most people go to some strange lengths to ensure that slippery and oft times impure dedication of love. From this societal madness I think only two conclusions can be made:

1. More people should stand up for what they believe in for themselves like Meatloaf and don't do "that"
and
2. Since love simply is the greatest thing on Earth, people should stop tainting the waters.

Otherwise you will probably just end up left with your imaginary friends.

Math Paper
http://xkcd.com/410/

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate