So Long, Allegheny

Well, this is it folks, our last night in Meadville (until we come to visit!). After days of packing and last minute errands, saying good bye to friends, and sitting through a reading of over 500 names (twice!), Yoda and I have finally graduated!

We have somehow survived 1357 days of being students at Allegheny and tomorrow we start our new roles as alumni. Tomorrow we will conclude our series of lasts at Allegheny: the Last Wall, the last move-in day, the last first day of classes, the last Meadville winter, the last Spring Break, the last class, the last final, and, finally, the last day here.

I did a walk around campus tonight and tried to remember the first time I was in some of the buildings. For instance, the first time I was in Alden I was running around trying to get a professor's signature so I could add my first Computer Science class.

I ended my tour with a jog up Brooks Walk, in the rain. I thought it was fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate