Year Challenge Goals: The Dating Game

I completed my second year challenge in the first week of June!
That was it for the year challenges.

What do I do now??

(Not like getting my first job and moving wouldn't be challenges of this year... But I will save that for another post.)

Going on a date was not as hard as I thought it would be, but it was definitely different than I thought it would be. Since June, I have been on a number of dates and its amazing to me how quickly people come into and leave out of a person's life. The first date was on frisbee golf course and neither of us made a lot of good goals. Unfortunately the relationship that has developed through the dating I have done will not last very long, but it was good for me personally. I grew and learned that there is a lot of variety and its amazing how much a single trait can color and change the way a relationship between two people develops and works (or doesn't work). I look forward to continuing to date in the future. I do not know what will happen when I move, but I think that whatever happens will be interesting. 

Look out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate