2015 Challenge Goals

As many of you know, last year I gave myself two challenges to complete. I happened to accomplished them both in the first six months. I loved every moment of completing my last year's challenge goals (well, almost. There were some bad training days...).

So, this year instead of two goals, I chose three goals!

The challenge has been set and accepted. The bar is set.
I must try to run a marathon, go skydiving, and get a poem published.

I have done a half marathon before, so I know a little bit about what it means to train for such an event. I have no idea what it takes to go skydiving, however there will shortly be a new indoor skydiving facility only a couple of miles from my apartment. I almost have no idea what it takes to get a poem published, but I guess that starts with dusting off some of mine and cleaning them up.

Part of what these kinds of challenges allows me to do is learn about new things. Such as the poem publishing industry. I know its huge. I thought a lot about challenging myself to build a 3D printer kit, but I lack the funds to buy the kit in the first place, so that will have to wait until another year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate