College Visits and Tours... Didn't I just graduate???

Yesterday The Green Lantern and I went on some college visits and tours in Washington D.C.. We also met up with Latro and some Wyomingites for delicious Chipotle.


Honestly it was kind of funny looking at colleges after just having graduated from such an institution. At first I kept comparing the schools to my alma mater, however, I did realize that my brother is looking for different things than I ever was. Most definitely I never even considered looking at a school at which I might get heat rash like I did yesterday.

All in all it was a good trip, despite The Green Lantern's confusion on what he wanted and did not want to do or see which lead to us wandering about the Mall unnecessarily for an hour in the heat and sun (did I mention the heat rash?)
Heat rashes tend to develop on the legs more often than on other areas of the body.

I love summer.
I think we might go to Boston next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate