11001000 Days and Counting...

We have reached a milestone in our countdown to graduation. 200 (or 11001000 for all you genuine computer scientists out there) days left until we (hopefully) walk across that stage. It seems like so little time, but before it's all said and done we will have filled out countless grad school applications, thought many times about how we'd never be able to finish our comps, finished our comps any way, and fulfilled any last minute credit requirements.

My comp is pretty much in full swing at this point. My final proposal is due next week, so I shall hopefully soon be given the full go ahead nod. Then I may just hide away and not see sunlight for 200 days.

With only so much time left and quite enough to do, I only hope I can keep my focu-- oooh look! Swedish fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate