"This Magic Moment..."

 Today is just a string of cool pictures from the last month. I am sorry some of the them are sideways; I failed to rotate them before adding them to blogger.

Alpaca!

 If you can't read this bulletin, it says:

"This is a Velociraptor-free workplace.

It has proudly been
3
days since the last Velociraptor incident."

I think they are actually up to 6 or 7 days now. We support their mission! Hang in there!


Obviously an Episcopalian Church door. It was pretty.



This is an awesomely painted picture 
Sonic, Captain Reynolds and I saw at an art show.

 The computer science department has a Final Exam Poster which includes this section. Can you finish this in the fifteen minutes alloted?


Fall has come!

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

PS. I think I have changed the settings so that anyone can comment irregardless of registered Blogger ID. Would someone give it a try?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try. I miss all your faces, especially when the air is nice and crisp like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all cool pictures, thanks for sharing them. Also, YAY FALL! Enjoy your well earned Saturday, too.

    ReplyDelete

Translate