Oo! Oo! Whatcha Makin'?

I know you are all interested in what I do with my free time ;)
And I know you wonder what have I been doing with my building bug since the MintyBoost.
Well, I have a treat for you.

First up, I copied Latro's friend's wine rack desgin


Second, after an explosive event involving chocolate milk, strawberries, bananas, and ice cream all over me and my kitchen,
I dissembled the blender.
I am hoping that this will not be the end of the blender and my relationship, however, the plastic casing is keeping me from removing the critical pieces I want to be able to configure a gear system to work the blender off of my bike.

Sadly, after a couple of months (this post was started in February...) I can tell you that my relationship with that blender has ended completely. Someday I will build a gear system for my bike to connect and operate a blender, however it is not to be in the near future.

However, as a third, I did build a lovely memorabilia box for Latro's graduation present. (The picture is the top of the box)

And while it may just be a box, it technically does have an attached moving part: the lid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate