Cake, Cake, Lamb, Cookies, and Pretzels!

Cake.

Cake.

Lamb.

Cookies.

Pretzels.

This is the baking post for the day.
No, I did not make these all today.
Actually I made an Almond Honey Cake today.
But I didn't take a picture of that cake.

Honestly, none of these are actually what you might think they are.
The first was my try at a King Cake for Mardi Gras.
The second was technically a Boston Cream Pie,
so I'm not sure if its really a cake or a pie...
The third was lamb ribs. 
So I guess that is really what they look like. Maybe.
The fourth look like chocolate cookies, but they are carob cookies.
I'm still not sure how I feel about them.
The fourth was a mess. Otherwise known as pretzels. 
As you may be able to tell, I forgot what pretzel shape actually looks like.
At least they tasted good when they came out of the oven.

To reference my last post, yes, sometimes my creativity meddles in my cooking or baking.
Sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it isn't such a good thing.
You can never tell at the beginning. 
Trust me sometime. 
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate