Finally! I am an Entrepreneur!

Today was the culmination of a few small things in my life.
(Of course, now this is two weeks late. Oh well, I have priorities. Occasionally.)

First, as the title celebrates, I am an Entrepreneur today. I have sold my first online pair of earrings under the name Sharon's Seminary Styles. Tacky name, I know. I couldn't think of anything better at the time. Which goes to show I should really only allow myself online when I am feeling creative. Sadly, I cannot control my creativity all the time. Sometimes it shows me how much of a geek I am that I would possibly spend a couple of hours trying to figure out how I could make a solar powered hot water heater if I wanted to.

And then I'll spend half an hour transforming paper clips into puzzle pieces, shamrocks, diamonds, spirals and other shapes to hang from my ears, all the while not writing my creative exegesis paper for class. I wish I knew how to tame the creativity.

Though maybe then it wouldn't be creativity.

(These are the earrings I sold online! I was so excited.)

Second, I finished my first year of seminary. That is also totally exciting. Alas, I don't have a picture of that. Hopefully you can use your imagination.
If you can't, no one else can.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate