Dinner Guests -- Round 1.3

And since I know you've all been sitting at the edge of your seats, here's the third quarter of the bracket:





Burton “Gus” Guster (Psych)









The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)




Arthur Dent (Hitchhiker's)









Peach (Finding Nemo)




Stormy Llewellyn (Odd Thomas)









Dori (Finding Nemo)




Jack Shaftoe (The Baroque Cycle)









Yoda (Star Wars)




Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)









Harry Potter (Harry Potter)




Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes)









Zoë Washburne (Firefly)




Marvin (Hitchhiker's)









Desmond Hume (Lost)




Sirius Black (Harry Potter)









Jubal Early (Firefly)







And, as is now tradition, my picks:


Gus v. 9th Doctor
Gus's amusing facial expressions gives him the edge here, as long as he doesn't talk about pharmaceuticals too much.

Arthur Dent v. Peach
Gotta go with Peach on this one, though I give Arthur credit, not many people can throw themselves at the ground and miss.

Stormy v. Dori
As much as I would love Dori to teach me how to speak whale, I think would be interesting to talk to. I feel like she has some enthralling life philosophies.

Jack v. Yoda
Both would be fun dinner guests, but dinner with Jack would undoubtedly lead to some crazy adventure in a foreign land and maybe a boatload (literally) of gold.

Arya v. Harry
Sorry Harry, I already know your life story and I'd like to see Arya make trouble with the other guests.

Holmes v. Zoë
This one was especially tough, because I hate that I'm sending Zoë home so early (I mean I did name my dog after her...). But I don't think you can easily miss out on dinner with the classic Sherlock Holmes.

Marvin v. Desmond
While Marvin could potentially kill the mood of the dinner, I'm hoping I can reprogram him to say anything I want in the voice of Alan Rickman.

Sirius v. Early
Again, it's tough to send a beloved character home so soon, but Early has too many good one-liners to pass up.


And after Round 1, the third quarter of the bracket:





Burton “Gus” Guster (Psych)



Gus




The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)




Arthur Dent (Hitchhiker's)



Peach




Peach (Finding Nemo)




Stormy Llewellyn (Odd Thomas)



Stormy




Dori (Finding Nemo)




Jack Shaftoe (The Baroque Cycle)



Jack Shaftoe




Yoda (Star Wars)




Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)



Arya




Harry Potter (Harry Potter)




Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes)



Holmes




Zoë Washburne (Firefly)




Marvin (Hitchhiker's)



Marvin




Desmond Hume (Lost)




Sirius Black (Harry Potter)



Early




Jubal Early (Firefly)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate