Dinner Guests -- Round 1.4


And finally, to finish up Round 1, here's the last quarter of the bracket:





Timon (The Lion King)









Hoban “Wash” Washburn (Firefly)




Shawn Spencer (Psych)









The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)




Professor Minerva McGonagall (Harry Potter)









Raj Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)




Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)









Peregrin “Pippin” Took (Lord of the Rings)




Fred Weasley (Harry Potter)









Gandalf the Grey (Lord of the Rings)




Troy Barnes (Community)









Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)




Samwise Gamgee (Lord of the Rings)









Legolas Greenleaf (Lord of the Rings)




River Song (Doctor Who)









Ozzie P. Boone (Odd Thomas)







Mi selecciones:

Timon v. Wash
Wash is one of my favorite characters of all time, and I think he'd be a fun dinner guest. And he has to bring along is toy dinosaurs.

Shawn v. 10th Doctor
This might be the hardest one this round. The 10th Doctor is my favorite Doctor, and I realize I've already kicked the other two out. Shawn is amazing and funny, but I'd be kind of creeped out at the fact that he'd be able to tell all these personal things about me just by looking at me, let alone my apartment.

McGonagall v. Raj
I think I'll have to go with McGonagall on this one, seeing as Raj would have to be drunk just to talk to me. Also, McGonagall can do magic.

Hermione v. Pippin
While Pippin is my favority hobbit, Hermione is like an old friend to me. (And she'd probably help me cook!)

Fred v. Gandalf
Okay, so I didn't want to knock all the Weasley's out in the first round. And Fred co-instrumented the epic fireworks display at the end of OOTP. (Yes, Gandalf had quite the firework show himself, but Fred's takes the cake since it caused chaos for Umbridge.)

Troy v. Obi-Wan
Okay, so Obi-Wan has a lightsaber, but Troy can make an epic blanket fort. Enough said.

Samwise v. Legolas
Sam is a lovable and loyal character, but Legolas is an elf and I'd guess he has many stories and things to share.

River Song v. Ozzie P. Boone
There wasn't any question about this, though Ozzie is quite the character in his own right. "You've got a time machine. I've got a gun. What the hell. Let's kill Hitler," pretty much sums it up.

To round out the last 8 first round survivors:





Timon (The Lion King)



Wash




Hoban “Wash” Washburn (Firefly)




Shawn Spencer (Psych)



10th Doctor




The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)




Professor Minerva McGonagall (Harry Potter)



McGonagall




Raj Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)




Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)



Hermione




Peregrin “Pippin” Took (Lord of the Rings)




Fred Weasley (Harry Potter)



Fred Weasley




Gandalf the Grey (Lord of the Rings)




Troy Barnes (Community)



Troy




Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)




Samwise Gamgee (Lord of the Rings)



Legolas




Legolas Greenleaf (Lord of the Rings)




River Song (Doctor Who)



River Song




Ozzie P. Boone (Odd Thomas)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate