It Is Not Against The Rules To Use Mace In the Hallway...

It is amazing what one learns in college. Since I never thought I would be any kind of activist or uncooperative criminal, I thought for sure I was safe from knowing what breathing mace spray was like. Apparently I was wrong.

Last night the adventures of dorm living included learning that someone had accidentally sprayed some sort of pepper/mace in the hallway and then having to figure out how to clear the hallway of the offending chemicals.

For any of you that would really like to know, it smells strong, it burns your eyes and tickles/burns the back of your throat, can make you tear up and cough. Symptoms get worse depending on how close you are to the spray and where it enters your body.

This is one product we would like to offer some sage advice about:
Do not accidentally spray mace, pepper spray, or tear gas anywhere.
Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate