Religion and Math: The Original Worldview

I'm tired of people asking! I'm tired of people's split, twisted, and fractured worldviews!
What does Math and Religion have in common? What can you do with both of those majors? That must be quite a split, doesn't it make your head hurt? Wow, those are at opposite sides of the spectrums!

I have one thing to say to you all: No, the combination of Math and Religion was the original worldview! Boo-yah! In the ancient days, humans wanted to find a way to explain the world around them and so started math and religion. The learned people were the religious people. Math was started by the religious people trying to understand the world. Religion was started by the mathematical people trying to find a cause for the world.

But wait! There's more!
Studying math and religion today gives a total spectrum view on logic, scientific thought, mechanics, politics, rhetoric, literature, art, and history! What could be better for a liberal-arts minded country where everyone should be a cookie-cutter well-rounded individual? Nothing! I am in the right! Math and Religion are going to reunite someday and take over the world like they conquered the world the first time! And I shall be at the front of such a conquest in pursuit of all those who have questioned the very basic foundations on which their civilized thought patterns and societal structure has been formed. I shall stand at attention in the line of historic mathematician-religious philosophers that have changed the way the world thinks and describes itself and I shall fear no human. You shall all know my name and my cause. I am here to bring an end to the ignorant, fractured view of Religion and Math!

Wake up Earth! The circle of Life is being reconnected!

2 comments:

Translate