Political, Common Sensible, Environmental, Spiritual, Poetical, Responsible, Schnorkelgombical, etc Angst,

I'll let everyone who doesn't already know in on a little secret, I like mail. I like to get mail. I like to send mail. I like the whole concept of letters in the mail, writing to people, paper, pen, stamps. Its a big joking point in my family, they make fun on me because I like mail. Mail.

However,
there are some things I cannot stand.
Because of my summer run-in with a certain rock that broke my collarbone, I am now covered under the government. And while I normally keep my nose completely free of rants or angst against the government...

I have endured too much.

Every time they send me something in the mail, the first page contains only the office mailing address at the top, my mailing address, and the date.

All of which is in the same place on the second paper along with the letter.

Effectively rendering the first page completely blank and useless.

How irresponsible! How non-environmentally friendly! How unpoetical! 

I Shall Not Stand For This Any Longer!!

We Shall March On Washington!

WHO IS WITH ME!?!

3 comments:

  1. Umm does this mail have a Wyoming postmark on it? Why don't you march on Casper or Cheyenne? :) My office uses pink paper with the addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheyenne is slightly farther away from where I am. If I was in Wyoming, I might otherwise. Although, if I was in Wyoming, I might just protest that rock that started all the trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We told that rock what a bad rock s/he is....although the rock did not look repentant.

    Hope all is well with you - fun to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Translate