Eating Good Food Makes You Feel Good!

While logically, the article I read showed the opposite, that eating bad food makes you feel bad and does not mean my title is true by deduction, my personal life story is evidence enough for me. I suggest eating good food. Good as in good tasting, good for you, and good for the environment. It does exist, I promise.

I read this article today: http://scienceblog.com/61294/unhealthy-eating-can-make-a-bad-mood-worse/ for multiple reasons against the interesting and saddening articles about MRSE and plastic in the oceans. The first is I am a foodie and love to talk about food. Second, I know personally how bad food can worsen a girl's self image cycle. Third, it was collected and given by Penn State researchers and I am currently in their neck of the woods. I am very glad that such realities are being scientifically researched. Humanity, at least the American portions of it, are just making life worse for themselves by the food, sleep, drinking, and working choices that they make. At least, at is my opinion. My suggestion: eat good food. It may cost a bit more, but you will be healthier, you will like yourself better, and you will feel better. What's not to like in that scenario?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate