Two Heads are Better than One



I doubt that evolution will find that two heads per person or animal is better, however, apparently nature is trying it out. The article I read this morning was about a bull shark with two heads. The shark was found in 2011 and can be obviously seen to have two heads. However, scientists have been doing tests to determine if it just has two heads or if it is conjoined twins. I am not really sure how that can be discovered exactly, but it seems that they are now sure about the first. Things which have two heads, usually cartoon characters, always remind me of Douglas Adams' Zaphod Beeblebronx. He had two heads and it made for some interesting conversations. Granted, Zaphod was really strange in general and there was really no helping him. He was also President of the Universe and its definitely not a job anyone actually wants.

All oddities aside, I do that collaboration is very helpful in many situation. Having someone around to bounce ideas off of and listen to me helps me cope with all the stuff going on in my life. Good luck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate