St. Patrick's Day Chemicals

http://scienceblog.com/61298/video-the-chemistry-of-alcohol-and-hangovers-bytesize-scienceacs/

I really just looked at this article for two reasons.
First, it was the only new one up since yesterday.
Second, because I didn't know that the American Chemical Society has a website for their videos called Byte Sized Science and I think that is an awesome name. Lots of ancient religions thought that names had power, and in the information overload some of us live in, having a good name is essential.

I know first hand two of the powers of alcohol problems, dehydration and being 'allergic' to some of the ingredients. There are witnesses to the only real beer I ever drank, a Bud Light Lime, and it was not pretty. Although if you are into burping the ABCs, I could have bested you that night. Dehydration gets me all the time from other activities, so I can't really say that that is surprising. The video does have some nice pictures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate